- A terrific talk on moths by National Moth Week founder Elena Tartaglia.
- Amazing insects attracted to Elena's moth light, including assorted moths, a Dobsonfly and two lichen bugs. (I will post more on this bug this week.)
- An outdoor screening of "Mothra Vs. Godzilla," featuring a giant moth, giant caterpillars and more -- all on Lee Memorial Library's incredible new outdoor projector, screen and sound system.
- Lots of moth fans, movie fans, and moth-movie fans.
- Free popcorn and bottled water.
Brought to you by Lee Memorial Library, the Fell House and the Fyke Nature Association with help from a grant from the Pitkin Foundation.
A big thank you to all who participated.